Mens Haircuts for Round Faces can present some unique challenges when it comes to picking flattering haircuts.
But choosing the right cut that suits your face is a great way to look your best. Here are some of the best haircuts for men with round faces.
High Fade with Quiff
A high fade haircut brings focus to the top of the head and complements the roundness of your face. To make the look even better, add a quiff.
Quiffs are great for making the forehead appear longer and drawing attention away from the roundness of the face.
Undercut with Length On Top
An undercut with some length on top is perfect for men with round faces. The sides can be slick back or you can go with a more disheveled look for a more casual style.
This style draws the eye upward and makes the forehead look longer.
Longer Cut with Part
A longer cut with a side part is great for men with a round face shape. This style gives you longer layers without too much volume. Add in a side part to give an illusion of a longer face.
Fringes work great with round faces. With fringes, you want to make sure that your front strands are long enough to sweep to the sides. This will help to elongate the appearance of your face.
Textured Crop Mens Haircuts for Round Faces
The textured crop is a great choice for men with round face shapes. This style is long on top with short sides. The benefit of this style is that it adds height to the top of the head, creating the illusion of an oval face shape.
So there you have it- these are some of the best haircuts for men with round face shapes. Any of these looks is sure to give you a great look for any occasion.
Tips for Choosing the Best Haircut for You:
- Be sure to talk to your stylist about the shape of your face and what style would suit you best.
- Take pictures to the salon so your stylist can get a better idea of the look you want.
- Make sure you get regular trims and use styling products that can help you achieve the desired look.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different styles. You may be surprised by what works best for you.
What types of haircuts suit a round face best?
A great haircut for a round face would be a long bob, a side-swept bang, or a textured layered cut. For men, ask for short sides, and a long top style.
A short tapered cut with a punch of texture at the top can also work well. Avoid anything too extreme like a bowl cut, or super short all over.
What hairstyles make a round face look longer?
1. Long layers: Long layers help create the illusion of length in the face.
2. Bangs: Long side-swept bangs are especially flattering on round faces, as they can help draw the eye down the face, making it look longer.
3. Shoulder-length hair: Shoulder-length hair is a great way to slim down a round face without making it look too long.
4. High ponytail: A high ponytail is also a great way to give the appearance of a longer face.
5. Braids: Braids can help add texture to the hair, as well as make the face look longer.
What are the Best Haircuts for Round Faces?
The best haircuts for round faces are:
-Lob with waves
What hairstyle is best for a round face shape?
For a round face, a layered bob that hits just below the jawline is a great choice. This will give your face dimension and draw attention to your gorgeous cheekbones! Other options that can look good for a round face shape include a wavy lob, side-swept bangs, and short and choppy layers.
What hairstyles should be avoided for a round face shape?
Hairstyles to avoid with a round face shape include extra short cuts like buzz cuts, long straight hairstyles, blunt cuts and heavy bangs. These cuts will make the face appear too round, making it look wider. Also avoid center parts, as they will draw attention to the length of the face instead of the width.