Nail art Designs for Summer are a beautiful way to express your individual style through creative designs.
With summer around the corner, you might be looking for some inspiration for this season’s hottest look. Here are some great summer nail art ideas to get you started:
Mermaid Nail Art
This nail art trend is perfect for beach days and evenings out. The look involves an ombre effect that transitions from blues and greens with sparkles on the tips to give the effect of a mermaid-like tail.
You can add a few starfish and seashells to the design to complete the look.
Fruit Nail Art
Channel summer vibes with a colorful and fresh fruit-inspired nail design. You can choose from lemons, watermelons, and oranges, or even add a few swirled popsicles for a bit of extra flare.
Nautical Nail Art
Nail art featuring navy and white stripes, stripes, sailboats, and anchors is the perfect way to make a statement this summer.
You can have these designs created on all ten nails, on a French manicure, or a simple half-moon design.
Glam up your fingertips this season with a glittery nail art look. Use holographic or iridescent glitters for a stunning effect. You can also go for a classic gold glitter look or add some neon colors to really make your look pop.
Floral Nail Art
Bring a fresh, floral look to your nails this summer with a simple but beautiful floral nail art design. Choose from dainty roses, watercolor flowers, and bold, bright blooms. You can also add a few crystal accents to the design for a more glam look.
Now that you have some ideas for your summer nails, all you need is a bit of creativity to help you put together a unique look. Welcome the summer with some beautiful nail art that reflects your individual style.
Summer brings longer days for outdoor activities, sunnier weather for outdoor events and trips, and generally a time to bring out brighter colors. So when it comes to Nail Art, summer is the time to really show your creative side and embrace some of those summer colors.
Types of Summer Nail Art
This summer you can rock any of these types of nail art:
- Neon – Summer is the perfect time to rock neon colors, especially when you’re looking to add some extra brightness to your days.
- Glitter – Glitter is right on trend this summer and is one of those nail art options you simply can’t go wrong with.
- French manicure – Whether you prefer the classic French manicure look with the white tips, or you’d like to add some color or sparkle, this look will never go out of style.
- Colour-blocking – When it comes to color-blocking in nail art, summer is the perfect season to take advantage of the trend. Start your combinations with two bold hues, and go from there.
Tools You Need
Before you start painting your nails, you’re going to need the right tools to make sure you get a good finish. Here are some pieces of equipment to look out for:
- A variety of nail polishes, depending on your design.
- A dotting tool.
- Nail art striper, for drawing straight lines.
- Nail art brush, for when you want to get creative with intricate designs.
Steps Involved in Nail Art Designs for Summer
When it comes to perfecting your summer nail art, there are a few steps you should complete. These include:
- Start with a clear base coat. This will create a smooth surface for your nail art.
- Once the base coat has dried, apply your base color. This will act as a background for your design.
- When you’re ready to get creative, use tweezers, dotting tools, a striper, and art brushes to create your desired design.
- Once the design is complete, seal it all with a top coat.