Hairstyles for Medium Length Hair is a great length for many hairstyles, whether your hair is straight, wavy, or curly. There are many trendy, fashionable, and versatile hairstyles you can choose from to work with your medium-length locks.
Simple Half Up Half Down
A classic Half Up Half Down hairstyle is an easy and simple look that looks charming and flattering on straight, wavy, and curly hair.
All you need to do is divide the hair at the jaw level and tie the top part of the hair into a ponytail, leaving the bottom part of the hair loose.
Add waves and volume to frame your face if desired, and voila!
Another great style for medium hair is a romantic Braid. You can create a three-strand side braid or a Dutch braid, and add soft curls to the remaining hair.
This is a desirable style for special occasions, or for everyday wear. You can also add a cute headband to complete the look.
A Textured Bob is a timeless and stylish look for medium-length hair. You can style it with texture and volume, depending on your preference. Simply add a bit of texture spray for a piecey finish and you are ready to go.
If you’re up for a challenge and have time to spare, a classic updo could be the way to show off your beautiful hair. Create a loose bun or French twist and give you a polished and elegant style that you can wear to any special occasion.
These are a few tips to help you maintain the perfect hairstyle:
- Protect your hair with a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
- Always use a heat protectant spray before using hot tools on your hair.
- Try not to use hot tools every day.
- Refresh your style with a little dry shampoo, as needed.
- Trim your ends regularly to reduce split ends.
What are some easy hairstyles for medium-length hair?
1. Half-up Half-down: Simply divide the top half of your hair and pull it up into a half ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
2. Messy Bun: Gather your hair at the nape of your neck, twist around it and secure it with an elastic.
3. Braided Crown: Create two french braids on either side of your head and then connect them with a third braid in the back.
4. Low Knot: Pull your hair up into a ponytail, wrap it around the base, and secure it with pins.
5. Twisted Ponytail: Divide your hair into two sections, twist each and then wrap them around each other to form the ponytail.
6. Twisted Half Up: Divide your hair into two sections, twist each around the other, and secure with pins.
7. Fishtail Braid: Divide your hair into two sections and then weave them together to create a fishtail braid.
8. Top Knot: Pull your hair into a high ponytail, twist it around itself, and secure it with pins or elastic.
9. Dutch Braid: Divide your hair into three sections and braid them together in an upward motion.
10. Sleek Ponytail: Pull your hair back, smooth it down and secure it with an elastic. You can add a slight bump at the crown for extra volume.