Gel Nail Ideas is a popular manicure and trendy nail option for creating long-lasting nail art looks. The gel comes in a variety of colours and finishes and there are lots of great ideas that you can try to create your own style.
If you’re looking for something quick and easy to do yourself then there are plenty of simple manicures you can try with gel. Some ideas are:
- A single, contrasting colour across all nails
- A subtle ombre effect
- Using glitter gel on one accent nail
- A coat of white gel over a pink base
For a more dramatic and modern look why not try pairing different shades with different finishes? Some ideas are:
- Using a matte base coat with a glossy top coat for a textured effect
- Creating a speckled look with small dots of different colours
- Creating a checkerboard design with alternating colours and finishes
- Painting freehand designs over the top of coloured gel
When using gel always remember to use a base coat and topcoat to ensure that your manicure stays looking great for longer.
For best results, cure your gel with a UV light after each coat to ensure full coverage and a longer-lasting finish.
So you should just need to try out this manicure style and get a fresh look these days.
What type of Gel Nail Ideas and polish can be used?
These Nails are the Most traditional types of nail polish such as regular polish, glitter polish, and metallic polish can be used with gel nails. Must check out now and get the fantastic look on your hand in these days.
However, some speciality polishes such as crackle, hologram, and magnetic polishes may not work with gel nails. It is always best to consult with a professional nail technician for advice about what type of nail polish to use for gel nails.